I really like the remember segment she posted. It was quick, simple, yet many people have the ability to relate to the quotes. Some quotes really stood out to me more than the others, especially "Remember, If you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm, as you get older, remember you have another hand: The first is to help yourself, the second is to help others." -Audrey Hepburn.
I really liked the background and how you were able to see the whole image yet read all the blog posts that were there. I liked how it was organized and how the writing was really good. I really enjoyed reading the discrimination post by Kenneth Rexroth.
I really liked the organization in their layout. I really enjoyed reading their posts it had a very unique style to it. I also liked how to make their blog different, they provided quotes between each post that were simple yet very straight to the point. I really liked them.
No comments:
Post a Comment